SPECIALIZED PURGATORY GRID 2BR
The Purgatory GRID tire is the standard bearer for trail tire performance. By applying FE Analysis and our GRIPTON compound to the Purgatory, we've optimized this tread to be fast rolling and to bite hard on loose terrain. Meanwhile, the GRID casing provides the utmost in cut and flat protection at the sidewalls, And of course, the 2Bliss Ready design is the icing on the cake, allowing you to run lower tire pressures and all but eliminate the risk of pinch flats.
- Casing: Additional sidewall protection for exceptional durability, plus sidewall stiffness for stability.
- Bead: Foldable
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Compound: GRIPTON
- 26 x 2.3"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 750g
- 650b x 2.3"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 825g
- 650b x 2.6"; psi 20-40; approximate weight 940g
- 650b x 3.0"; Max Ride 20 psi / Max Install 35 psi; approximate weight 1280g
- 29 x 2.3"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 840g
Read about Bike Fitting and Sizing on our blog!
This is a rough guideline and we recommend everyone get fitted at their local bike shop. For a quick guesstimate measure your inseam to the floor and select the size with a standover height about 1"-2" shorter than your inseam. Or, you know, come visit us at the shop!