695ZR PROTEAM ULTEGRA 2016 COMPLETE
The 695 ZR (Zed Ready) is delivered without the ZED 2 crank and an AEROSTEM stem contrary to the 695 light. These 2 components may however, be added later. It can also accept the majority of available aftermarket cranks and stems.
The 695 ZR is made of High Modulus UD carbon. It comes with same the HSC7 fork and E-Post seatpost found on the 695 Light and is compatible with mechanical or electric transmissions.
- Aerostem integrated stem
- HM 3K carbon frame
- PF30 using adapter for conventional crankset
- HSC 7 fork
- E-Post integrated, Di2 compatible seatpost, Mechanical and Di2 + EPS compatible
- A reference on the racing bike market
- Optimised power transfer through the ZED2 carbon crankset
- Supplied with 3 sets of elastomer blocks ( Soft, medium, hard)
Read about Bike Fitting and Sizing on our blog!
This is a rough guideline and we recommend everyone get fitted at their local bike shop. For a quick guesstimate measure your inseam to the floor and select the size with a standover height about 1"-2" shorter than your inseam. Or, you know, come visit us at the shop!