2017 GAN GR DISK 105 BIKE
GAN Disk derives directly from the Dogma F8 Disk, but with several specific solutions make it a frame less extreme, while maintaining intact the style and feeling of Pinarello bikes. Braking system has been upgraded to hydraulic disk brakes (Shimano Flat Mount standard), in order to increase the braking power, and with ThruAxle, for stiffness and perfect wheel's alignment. GAN Disk is a good entry level which maintains the peculiarities of DOGMA F8: asymmetry, even if less prominent, and a new high-strength material, although less rigid and performing.
- Easy-Fit Colors Available: Black/Yellow Fluo, Black/Orange
- Material: GAN GR Disk T600 carbon
- Fork: Onda asymmetric carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2"
- Rear Stay: Onda™ Asymmetric
- Bike Groupo: Shimano 105 11-speed
- Wheels: Fulcrum Racing 5
- Brakes: Shimano RS305
- Cranks: Shimano RS500 50/34
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11-32
- Weight: 7500g | 16.53lbs
Read about Bike Fitting and Sizing on our blog!
This is a rough guideline and we recommend everyone get fitted at their local bike shop. For a quick guesstimate measure your inseam to the floor and select the size with a standover height about 1"-2" shorter than your inseam. Or, you know, come visit us at the shop!