2016 ROKH ULTERGA BIKE
The ROKH (pronounced ''rock'') is the direct descendent of the KOBH which was developed for racing on the extreme roads of northern Europe such as those traversed in the Tour of Flanders and Paris-Roubaix The Century Ride System incorporates curvilinear seatstays which increase vertical compliance without sacrificing lateral stiffness.
- Easy-Fit Colors Available: Black on Black
- Material: Carbon 30HM12K
- Bike Groupo: Shimano Ultegra 11s
- Wheels: Fulcrum Racing 5
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra
- Cranks: Shimano Ultegra 52/36
- Cassette: Ultegra 11 - 25
- B.Bracket: Italian Threaded
- Frame weight: 1225 grams (Size 52)
Read about Bike Fitting and Sizing on our blog!
This is a rough guideline and we recommend everyone get fitted at their local bike shop. For a quick guesstimate measure your inseam to the floor and select the size with a standover height about 1"-2" shorter than your inseam. Or, you know, come visit us at the shop!