2015 DOGMA XC 9.9
Pinarello oficially begins its off road cycling program with the same philosophy that has made it one of the most important names in road cycling: continuous innovation!
In stark contrast to the widely help belief that nothing new could be done to a hardtail MTB frame, the new DOGMA XC 9.9 is a striking example of innovation that offers a wide array of advanced solutions, most notably its rear triangle with ONDA XC Asymmetric Twin Arms, Fork Stopper, PINAFIT XX9 Geometry, and RAD technology
- Dogma XC 9.9 Carbon Torayca 60HM1K/Nanoalloy Technology
- Frame Asymmetric ONDA XC Twin Arms:
- Asymmetric Rear Stay PINAFIT Geometry Fork Stopper XPOWER RAD
- Rear Arm Asymmetric PF30:
- PressFIT BB SOE:
- Frame weight: 1050gr (size M)
Read about Bike Fitting and Sizing on our blog!
This is a rough guideline and we recommend everyone get fitted at their local bike shop. For a quick guesstimate measure your inseam to the floor and select the size with a standover height about 1"-2" shorter than your inseam. Or, you know, come visit us at the shop!