2015 DOGMA F8
- New ONDA F8 FORK: The brand new ONDA F8 is derived from the BOLIDE, Pinarello's time trial bike that was dominant at the last Tour de France.
- The new ONDA F8 fork has a 54% lower aerodynamic impact and is about 10% lighter than the ONDA 2
- New TORAYCA®T1100 1K DREAMCARBON: TORAY has named Pinarello the only bike brand to use the new T11001K Dream Carbon with Nano Alloy Technology.
- The DOGMA F8 is 33% More Balanced through the use of more asymmetric technology as compared to a non asymmetric frame and 16% More Balanced than the DOGMA 65.1
- ONDA RS F8 Rear Stays: Completely asymmetric, the rear brake is hidden from the aerodynamic flow and its cover plate on the seat tube makes it literally invisible to the air
Read about Bike Fitting and Sizing on our blog!
This is a rough guideline and we recommend everyone get fitted at their local bike shop. For a quick guesstimate measure your inseam to the floor and select the size with a standover height about 1"-2" shorter than your inseam. Or, you know, come visit us at the shop!