2014 DOGMA HYDRO K
The bike of Champions, the icon of road bikes, is now available also with hydraulic disc brakes!
Same geometries, the same identical feeling of riding, but with the addition of a new braking system. A name that means, everywhere in the world of Cycling, 'the maximum': DOGMA
The 2014 Dogma K Hydro is the perfect combination between comfort and uncompromising performance
Key differences from the Dogma 65.1 frame are the seat angle with an inclination of about one degree less, lesser steering angle varying between 0.5 degrees difference in the smaller frames and 1.5 degrees in the bigger frames The Dogma K Hydro 65.1 Think2 has 135mm rear spacing for disc brake hubs and just like the Dogma 65.1 is the perfect frame which contains everything that a rider could ever dream of: absolute performance, stiffness, explosive power, precision, all with the unique Pinarello design.
- Toray 65-ton Torayca 65HM1K Nanoalloy Carbon, the strongest carbon Toray has ever produced.
- The new Dogma 65 can also allow for both mechanical and electrical drive trains.
- A new fork descended from the ONDA2 is called ONDA HD (Hydraulic Disk) designed especially for the new braking system.
- Onda 2 fork has increased lateral rigidity by 14%
- New chainstays to accommodate the new RAD braking system derived from our DOGMA XC - Disc brakes in a granfondo soul The ribbing around the headtube and top of the downtube has also been reduced to help with airflow
Read about Bike Fitting and Sizing on our blog!
This is a rough guideline and we recommend everyone get fitted at their local bike shop. For a quick guesstimate measure your inseam to the floor and select the size with a standover height about 1"-2" shorter than your inseam. Or, you know, come visit us at the shop!