2014 DOGMA 65.1 DI2 FONDO BIKE
The bike of the champions, the icon of Road Bikes. A name that means, everywhere in the world of Cycling, 'the maximum': DOGMA The Dogma 65.1 Think2 is the perfect frame which contains everything that a rider could ever dream of: absolute performance, stiffness, explosive power, precision, all with the unique Pinarello design. The DOGMA uses the best carbon fiber available; Torayca 65Ton HM 1K with Nanoalloy technology, exclusively from Toray the Japanese carbon giant and only available to Pinarello
- Toray 65-ton Torayca 65HM1K Nanoalloy Carbon, the strongest carbon Toray has ever produced.
- The new Dogma 65 can also allow for both mechanical and electrical drive trains.
- The new Onda 2 fork now also features a steerer tube tapering from 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” at the crown -- increasing the rigidity at the front end by 19%
- Onda 2 fork has increased lateral rigidity by 14%
- To further enhance the aerodynamics of the Dogma 65, there is now internal routing through the downtube for the derailleur cables
Read about Bike Fitting and Sizing on our blog!
This is a rough guideline and we recommend everyone get fitted at their local bike shop. For a quick guesstimate measure your inseam to the floor and select the size with a standover height about 1"-2" shorter than your inseam. Or, you know, come visit us at the shop!