GROUND CONTROL FAT 26X4.6 - Black
The Ground Control Fat tire uses similar knob shapes as the narrower versions in order to offer the best climbing, braking, and cornering traction for your fat bike excursions. No matter the conditions, you'll be able to ride with confidence and maximize your enjoyment.
- Casing: 120 TPI for 26"; 60 TPI for 20" and 24"
- Bead: Foldable for 26"; wire for 20" and 24"; 26 x 4.0" Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Compound: 60a
- 20 x 4.0"; max ride 15 psi / max install 25 psi; approximate weight 1,090g
- 24 x 4.0"; max ride 15 psi / max install 25 psi; approximate weight 1,335g
- 26 x 4.0"; max ride 15 psi / max install 25 psi; approximate weight 1,290g
- 26 x 4.6"; psi 5-20; approximate weight 1,450g
Read about Bike Fitting and Sizing on our blog!
This is a rough guideline and we recommend everyone get fitted at their local bike shop. For a quick guesstimate measure your inseam to the floor and select the size with a standover height about 1"-2" shorter than your inseam. Or, you know, come visit us at the shop!